Saturday, June 25, 2005

Here I am back for work but doin nothin

I returned on 21st and enjoyin day and night and day and .....
The sole purpose of workin on the proj seems to be at the farthest end in my mind.

Watchin movies and Full time BC , net, chats ,...
saw half a dozen of movies in the last 5 days : Mr and Mrs Smith, Kya Kool Hain Hum, Hitch,
Malena, Miss Congeniality-2 , and the other one i dont remember the name.

Kya Kool .... is one good Bollywood movie, i would like all to watch out. Some rib trickling comedy.
Mr. and Mrs. Smith ... just created some hype ... nothin special ... if u have nothin else to do then only take a chance with this one
Malena in my opinion is worth watchin

I hope to start workin on my movie srry project tonite .....
Wish me best of Luck.

No comments:

Section 80C TMT 2023(PA) – Standard Deduction amounting to a maximum of Rs 8670 under IT rule

With the recently concluded Tax filing season (which if I may draw parallel to the Christmas holiday season enjoyed by one and all), Indians...